Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DO YOU EVER

Think you could be more than you are?
Wish you were something your not?
Want to be someone better?
Feel depressed for no reason?
Miss the those you have lost?
Wish you could change the past?
Predict the future?
Love unconditionally?
Forgive, and move on?
Give more and take less?
Want for nothing?
Wish for alone time?
Want to be surrounded by loved ones?
Long for yesterday?
Yearn for tomorrow?
Sleep so you don't have to deal?
Stay awake all night?
Act like someone your not?
Show the real you?



At time life is so confusing and other times it is all perfect.
I feel emotionally drained and have had a tough
past few days. Watching those you love go through tough times
can take it's toll on a person. Mothers day was tough for Jacquie
and hard for me watch her pain. She served Kaden as
she trimmed each flower she put on his grave.
She longed to hold him and thinks
the time they will reunite.
She is thankful to be Kaden's Mom.
I am thankful for my mom and my children.
Thankful to be a Grandma to an Angel.


Life is so confusing at times,
painful
and rewarding.
I'm trying to take it
one day at a time.

3 comments:

michele sharpy said...

Oh Julz, I feel for you when you are in pain too. I wish I could offer some comfort but just know you are a good-no, make that great-mom and I am sure Jacquie felt loved and supported by you on Mother's Day.And you are a wonderful grandmother, just not to a baby you can hold right now. Kaden is with his great grandpa and so many others that I know he is smiling down on each of us and loving the day when you will reunite.

Tara said...

Well I wish I really knew what to say to you guys. I really admire your words and strength. Still thinking of you all!

Denice said...

it is hard. im glad you can all find a way to serve eachother. may God soothe your aching hearts.