
This girl had a birthday and is now in Young Women.
My last teenager and a perfect one to end on.
She will be going to girls camp this summer. I am getting old....

We had a get together on what would have been Kaden's 1st birthday.
It was a way for Jacquie and Rusty to thank everyone who gave them love and support.
Gifts were brought to donate to Maricopa County Medical Center
to help make the stay of children there a little nicer.

These were 2 of the nurses that cared for
Kaden and are now part of our family
As always there to offer support.

We have a garden and have been getting tons of cucumbers
and tomatoes. One day I had 80 Roma tomatoes
and was able to share them with friends.

Bruschetta is something I make a lot of time and I love it.
I used to hate tomatoes and now I can't get enough.
Things have been busy here. Michael haas been in town all week after surprising us last Saturday at 4:30 A. M. It's been nice having all my kids together. He just got accepted at ASU's business school and will be moving back here. Jacquie is doing well and as of the last ultra sound the baby is doing good and the bleed was actually smaller than the previous visit. It's a roller coaster of emotions at times and we take it day by day. Craig is still working hard at Farnsworth Wholesale and dating Murphy :). The girls and I are getting ready to go to girls camp and I am excited to get out of the heat. Camp Lo Mia is a special place for me and a place where I can feel love and close to my Heavenly Father. It gives me a greater love and appreciation for all I have.





1 comment:
Looks like a fun summer to me. You totally made me want some brushetta, what an awesome thing to have a garden. I am so so so glad everyone is doing good and that you got to have all of your kids together. I love camp Lo Mia too.
Post a Comment