I have been missing my buddy Kaden so much. I long to hold him and see his smile. I do not know the pain Jacquie feels and I hope to never find out but my pain is so real. I want him back here with us. It is so unfair sometimes. This is a trial I never wanted. I know there is a reason for everything and don't get me wrong I have learned a lot, grown, been strengthened, and forever changed. I want it to be done. I want the pain to end. I want to hold my grandson... Some people will never experience this pain and be thankful. Others have and will endure much more than I and my heart goes out to them. Some may feel I'm being dramatic and frankly I don't care. I have loved and have lost and it hurts. I think back to just this past summer when my day consisted getting up, going to the hospital and spending hours just looking at Kaden. I would go to work and sometimes go back to the hospital after my shift just to look some more. I was so drawn to him and always wanted to be near him. He was perfect and had such a neat spirit about him. Those few people who got to look at him know what I mean. The rare few that held him know ever better. Kaden only met one of my friends when he was alive and I know there were those he never met but still he touched. So as I reflect back on the many hours he filled my life with happiness and love I am so thankful. I can only imagine what it will be like when we are re united in Heaven.
Jacquie will have an ultra sound on Friday and we may know if she will be having a girl or another boy. I think boy but most everyone thinks pink. She will also find out about the status of the sub chorionic hemorrhage. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Healthy and full term is what we all want. Heck I'm sure we could even be happy with overdue :0] Sorry Jax. Out of the 1.3% of all pregnancy's this happens in we are not sure how Jacquie got to be one to have this happen to for a second time. She is a champ and is handling everything so well. I'm sure having Rusty by her side helps a ton. The two of them really are good for each other.
Thanks for listening to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment