I've been working real hard to trim down and get in shape. Eating right and exercise. I hate getting up early and even more I hate exercise. I dread it every morning, I try to find reasons to stay in bed. The last couple days I've done just that. Stayed in bed. Ughhhhhh and now I must admit I miss my morning 3.5 miles. I feel fat tired and lazy. I even went to lunch with a friend and had some of my favorite food (El Charro) mmmmm mmmmm goood. Well I can honestly say now I feel even worse. Not for eating foods that I couldn't but for the way all of that food has made me feel. I won't be doing that again any time soon. Lunch with friends is great but better if I eat the way my body needs to feel good. So along with getting healthy I decided to cut the hair and color it. I went for something I never did before. DARK. I love it. Many don't but oh well. I do. I also decided to get contacts. I was tired of not being able to see the clock in the morning, being able to shave in the shower well enough to see, be able to do my eye make up cause the whole glasses thing is hard to do with glasses on and even tougher to see with them off. Oh and now I can find some sunglasses. I could never find frames I liked that my prescription would work in. Well here is my new look.....
6 years ago






2 comments:
nothing like a great makeover julie! you looked great before and great now! I loooove your cut and color the shape is perfect:)
I'm loving the hair, the make-up, the hole shabang!
Post a Comment