6 years ago
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Details
It's been a busy week with work and trying to help Jacquie out. The baby as always is still doing fine. She feels him move all the time and that is re assuring to us all. The problem is where the baby is attached. It is called a subchorionic (sp) hemorrhage and this past week when she went into the hospital they said it had doubled in size and she had a second one. On exam they said she was not dilated but the ultra sound showed she might be leaking amniotic fluid. She was having regular and strong contractions. They gave her pain meds and told her to continue rest and prepared her for what would happen if she were to loose the baby. They said he would be about 4 inches long and be perfectly formed, looking just like the ultra sound. This week it has almost been like she has gone in and out of labor and it has been really hard for her and to watch feeling helpless. The bleeding goes from heavy to light and back to heavy again with no warning. We have no idea what is going on till Tuesday with the next ultrasound. We will keep our fingers crossed. We had a rough couple day and I can't thank Gail enough for showing up with dinner. It was one of those things when you wanted to say no but knew you just needed it and we are long time friends and I felt comfortable saying yes. It was great. Bret had a birthday this week. He is our April fools boy. Taking care of Jacquie I stayed home from work (it was a tough day for her) and cooked a family favorite and make dream whip cheese cake for desert. It was nice relaxing at home and having all our kids for dinner. Jacquie is back home since Rusty is off work to be able to take care of her. My other kids have been a big help as they can't wait to be aunts and uncles. Thank you all for your love and encouraging words. You my friends are the BEST! Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Julie, I'm so sorry that Jacquie and your family have to go through this. I know how hard this must be.
I'm also SO SO SO SO sorry for fooling you. I felt so bad about it.
Thanks for the update, my sisters and I have been wondering what the status was. Gosh, the things we go through to get these precious spirits here on earth! I can't imagine what it must be like for all of you! Hang in there, and we are sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
I would never wish this roller coaster on anyone.
Thinking of you all often.
Post a Comment