Friday, April 24, 2009

Wacky Hair Day!

Wacky hair day at school.  Becka is usually my shy reserved girl who normally would feel dumb going out looking silly however today she did it. She let Rachel  put 2 braids in her hair than stuff 2 pairs of socks on her head pulling the remainder of her hair up to cover them and put in in a ponytail on top.  She looked like a who from The Grinch.  It was actually cute and she came home from school asking me to take her picture and left it in till Bret got home from work to show him.  She also had a field trip to Burger King and they  walked there and her and I went to sonic and she proudly showed her crazy hairstyle.  I adore her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Too fun! Wacky hair day has created some great memories. I totally see Jacquie in her! So cute!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

She is a crack up!! This picture doesn't give the cute hair justice!