Sorry I have not posted lately but have had a fun filled month. We ended last month with a trip to Vegas with friends from work for some time to laugh and relax. Than the Roney's came with the Jazz 100 club and we had a fun week with them. Colleen Came to visit during her spring break and I enjoyed time with my girls during their spring break. April will bring more fun with my sister coming to visit and Bret will be off with Craig and his dad to fish in Mexico. Pool days are back and the spring and the intoxicating aroma of the Orange blossoms are in full force. I love this time of the year.

Rachel's friends sleepover
crazy girls
We would be in trouble if we lived near each other.
These 2 are crazy together
Suns/Jazz game. We were winning till the last 2 min.
Bret and I were Denice's guest and were with all the Jazz fans.
Bret kept his cheers to himself till the Jazz took the lead. Than he
suffered the wrath of the Jazz fans.
Hotel swimming and pizza
Girls having fun





2 comments:
Glad to see you having some fun. I am ready for you to have MORE when we get there! Love, love, and more love Julie!
glad to be there for some of ur fun!
Post a Comment